InControl Technology, a leader in innovative technology solutions in Asset Intelligence®, is taking the lead in insuring any organization can participate in "Green" benefits. This is done by measuring and gauging the company's Information Technology in the introduction of Energy Control, by:
- Base lining your Data Center or desktop environment so that you can answer the energy questions everybody is asking you about.
- Assisting Data Centers to isolate under-utilized servers and provide virtualization road maps.
- Providing valuable statistics to lower your CO2 footprint and costs! Many Data Centers are considering 24v options to reduce HVAC and lower power consumption
- Identifying and controlling excesses in power management in IT devices.
- Providing a platform of "Best Practices" for IT energy management.
- Reducing greenhouse emissions by 1300 tons. Using EnergyControl with 1,000 PC's could save $175,828 annually.
- Identifying IT systems powered on and not in use.
- Providing a guide for "Technology Refresh" with more efficient devices.
- Providing Intelligent, centrally controlled "power down" capabilities.
- Providing a library of IT devices and associated power consumption for automated reconciliation to your environment.
- Significantly assisting in lowering energy costs and consumption.
- Road-map to Data Center cost savings.
InControl has designed a sophisticated and simple calculator to analyze your IT environment and produce a report on the energy and costs savings. Implementing EnergyControl, will also allow you to see the reduction in CO2 emissions.